|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial Human Resource / HR Internship / Volunteering|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the shortlisting job application
- Draft recruitment memo
- Conduct staff meetings
- Assist in filling monthly timesheet
- Support and maintain office administration in the Abuja office in an efficient manner
- Work alongside with human resource in carrying out interview sections when required
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- organizing, arranging, and coordinating meetings
- Photocopying and filing appropriate documents as needed
- Assist in ordering office stationery and supplies when needed
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to the appropriate person.
Qualification, Requirement, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year NGO communication experience.
- Previous work experience in Abuja metropolis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook, and other useful software.
- Well-organized, with the ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with email correspondence.
- Excellent and positive attitude
N50,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and quaified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the position to: [email protected]
Important Information and Notice
- Please indicate the title of the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Applicants should provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on their CV as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
- WEWE’s recruitment process for these positions will be on a rolling basis and while we thank all applicants for showing interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first-come-first-served basis. WEWE reserves the right to conclude this recruitment process when suitable candidates are selected.