|Job Field||Human Resource / HR|
- Oversee all activities related to the performance management cycle.
- Design and develop training and development programs to prepare successors for new roles
- Coordinate with L&D to establish mentoring programme for High Talent Pool
- Define & track implementation of Personal Development plan for High Talent Pool
- Design selection process for admission and exit from High Talent Pool and implementation plan
- Coordinate with Human Resources Business Partners for the implementation of consequences related to performance evaluation results.
- Collaborate and advise on the design of Human Resources Information System (HRIS) infrastructure required to support a Bank-wide performance system
- Design and implement a performance management system that can drive achievement of Bank?s objectives
- Lead initiatives for introducing/maintaining best practices, including benchmarking relevant policies and practices with similar organizations or market leaders, as may be approved from time to time.
- Implement and administer the performance appraisal process at the end of each financial year and during the half year
- Based on the Job descriptions for each job role, draw up Key Performance Indicators
- Work with HRIS and IT Services to ensure the development, enhancement or acquisition of the IT tools needed to support the performance management activities
- Identify key positions that are critical to the business continuity within the Bank
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, IT, Computer Science or equivalent in any relevant discipline with numerate course work
- Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience in Performance Management/ Human Resource Management within financial services industry/consulting /multinational of which 3 years should be at the supervisory level
- Hands-on experience with databases and HR software
- Professional Certification will be an advantage.
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office Suite applications and reporting tools
- Clear understanding of HR Analytics and Metrics
- Ability to plan, organise, coordinate, multitask and prioritise under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge and understanding of people management theories/ principles and ability to coach others around best practices.
- Innovation and creativity
- Excellent Communication & Business writing skills
- Management of 360-degree feedback processes in a multi-cultural, complex business environment.
- Familiarity with HRIS tools that support Performance Management processes/activities;
- Experience in leading performance improvement programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ACCION Microfinance Bank on www.accionmfb.com to apply