Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Ensures plant has the right number and type of talent required to execute plant strategy and achieve desired business results;
- Ensures plant realizes required levels of employee productivity and performance excellence required to execute plant strategy and achieve desired business results;
- Ensures plant establishes and maintains a positive work environment
- Ensure staff operations within the factory is in line with the organisationâ€™s values;
- Assists in achieving plant budgetary objectives in support of top quartile cost performance objectives while maintaining appropriate levels of HR service delivery;
- Ensures the successful implementation of HR business processes within the plant;
- Ensures plant compliance with HR-related legal and regulatory guidelines.
Scope of Position
- Responsible for labor and employee relations of employees
- Works closely with plant staff and HR team membersto develop and deploy processes and policies that are consistent across the business unit.
- Responsible for plant recognition management to support a positive work environment and continuous improvement of employee satisfaction.
- Coordinate and calibrate efforts with HR colleagues and leadership across the business unit to build processes in support of the vision.
- Manage the organisation’s recruitment, specific selection, and orientation processes.
- Develop policies, procedures, and guidelines aligned with applicable laws, regulations, and labor agreements.
- Partner with plant leadership to identify and implement a compelling employee value proposition that enables recruitment and retention of needed talent.
- Collaborate closely with Line Managers to understand and implement HR programs that drive standardization across the division while ensuring plant business needs are met
- Function as the voice of the plant customer to HR to ensure that the type and level of services provided fully support achievement of plant business objectives.
- Educate plant management in development and implementation of required programs and processes to drive a positive work environment through plant management and supervisors.
- Resolve employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner that recognizes employee needs and protects the need to operate in an effective and efficient manner.
- Establish and maintain a presence on the plant floor to keep a read on the pulse of the organization.
Experience / Education / Skills & Competencies
- BS Degree in Human Resources, or a related discipline. Master’s Degree in related area and/or HR certifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 5years of HR experience (generalist/specialist) or equivalent.
- Successful track record of performance in plant HR role.
- Labor relations experience in a manufacturing facility
- Strong functional HR knowledge
- Expert communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Effective at conflict resolution, negotiation, and investigations
- Results Oriented, Organized, Efficient, Process-Driven and Team Focused.
- Self-starter capable of developing creative solutions
- Experience or training in quality/safety management
- Knowledge of employment laws and policies
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates with good proximity to Lagos Island and/or Sagamu, Ogun State will be given preference.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.