- Creates accurate job descriptions for all job roles .
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans.
- Liaise with departmental managers in creating work schedules for their team members.
- Ensures compliance with work schedules.
- Monitors the weekly roaster for all departments.
- Responsible for the welfare of all staff.
- Monitor daily attendance of staff and investigate and understand causes for staff absences..
- Coordinates and implements annual leave plans for staff.
- Ensure existing Human Resource Policies, Procedures and staff handbook is updated in line with statutory requirements, good practice.
- Ensure operational HR activities and processes are correctly followed and that the frontline HR team provides accurate and timely advice and guidance to managers
- Manage payroll ensuring accuracy, and reporting on performance relative to budgets
- Ensures all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Collect, calculate, and input data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Resolves payroll discrepancies
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of t HR Information Systems
- Record and process employee information including annual leave, salaries and working hours
- Resolve staff’ issues and handle complaints to protect the general interests
- Ensure matters relating to payroll, disciplinary issues, leaves administration, pension are addressed appropriately.
- Develop and ensure healthy work relationships and a supportive atmosphere
- Stays up to date with employment law and relevant codes of practice
- Provide advice to department managers on how to deal with employees.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nicole Sinclair Consulting on jobs.nicolesinclair.com to apply