|Job Field||Human Resource / HR|
- Build positive, meaningful relationships with management and employees within assigned client groups in order to act as a vital resource and trusted advisor.
- Design polished, relevant and timely internal communications in order to keep our workforce engaged and informed.
- Develop new policies, programs and culture-building initiatives to drive deeper employee engagement.
- Coach and counsel management and employees in the interpretation and application of HR and organizational policies and procedures, assuring fairness and consistency.
- Conduct thorough and objective investigations of employee concerns and ethics issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or other related field, plus a minimum of 5 years of related experience in upstream oil and gas.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and professional presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and HR information systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy on www.wtsenergy.com to apply