|Job Field||Human Resource / HR|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full time
- Develop policy and manage the human resources activities, such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services.
- Collect and analyze salary reports and data to develop competitive compensation plan.
- Develop directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Develop and manage a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Manage the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Supervise the talent acquisition programs
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics
- Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administer benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and management, outside officials and agencies, and the public, expressing ideas and instructions clearly and concisely.
- Compile and analyze complex information, and research and develop solutions to complex issues.
- Prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in a Human Resources or Social Sciences or any other related discipline. An MBA would be an added advantage.
- At least 7-10 years’ experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Knowledge of strategic and business planning frameworks, principles and techniques.
- High level of analytical and performance management skills and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of project and change management
- Ability to demonstrate support for innovation and for organizational changes needed to improve the organization’s effectiveness.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Compensation & Benefits, Oil & Gas, HR Policies, Employee Benefits, Performance Management, Recruiting, Human Resources, Team Management.
Method of Application
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen on www.adexen.com to apply