Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Candidate will be able to assist HR Managers in the whole recruitment lifecycle
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and scheduling interviews.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- We’re looking for include excellent organization ability, familiarity with HR software and strong communication skills.
- To be an ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position, you should also hold an HR-related degree and have some experience in industries. You should be able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.