Employment Type: Permanent
- The HR Administrator role provides general administration to the HR department including, but not limited to, starter/leaver documentation, health check information and conducting background checks and maintaining an efficient staff database.
- Profile creation on HRIS & ensure constantly updated database.
- Check for correct data submission in new employee on-boarding documents.
- Ensuring all HR on-boarding documents are received from new employees within the stipulated timelines.
- Maintain accurate & up-to-date fixed term contract employee database.
- Communicate payroll related information (employee movement) monthly, by 15th day of every month.
- Up-to-date report of Talent movement across the organisation, for monthly submission or as requested.
- Off-payroll payment of staff salaries (with finance & payroll input).
- Wedding token & Transfer allowance administration
- Correspondence with external parties for employee reference checks.
- General employee relations, as the need arises.
- Issue relevant correspondences to concerned employees, as the need arises. (transfers, terminations, redeployments, promotions, salary reviews, warnings etc.)
- End to end exit process management (exit clearance & handover, terminal benefits payment)
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by Line Manager.
Qualifications / Skills / Abilities
- A degree in Business Administration or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Human Resources Administration or in a related field
- Excellent administrative, organizational, prioritization & time management skills.
- Working practical knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Self-confidence, ability to multi-task & handle pressure.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to work alone, take initiative and work with teams.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to IPI Power Tech Nigeria Limited on www.ikrut.com to apply