|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
- The Head of Administration will be responsible for the daily administration of the College Secretariat under the overall leadership of the Secretary-General.
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good University degree and appropriate postgraduate qualifications.
- At least five (5) years continuous cognate experience (after appropriate postgraduate qualifications), four (4) years of which must have been spent in an administrative position in a university or similar tertiary educational institution.
- Registration with relevant professional associations is mandatory.
- Candidates must also possess the ability to know, interpret and apply the Public Service Rules and Regulations.
- Evidence of effective job planning, staff management and control, good human relations plus high sense of responsibility are essential.
- Honesty, personal integrity and poise for hard work are essential attributes.
- Ability to speak and write French will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply and send the following documents (Curriculum Vitae, credentials, recent passport photograph and letters from three (3) referees) via e-mail to: [email protected] Addressing your applications to:
West African College of Surgeons,
Note: Applicants who fail to comply shall not be shortlisted.