- As Head, Jumia Consumer Services Nigeria, you will be responsible for JumiaPay app and Jumia Lending
- Ensuring you win the love of our customers and vendors to enable revenue growth and maximization.
- Drive growth on the JumiaPay app using different marketing levers that are cost efficient.
- Driving the usage of JumiaPay/One within Jumia Ecosystem & acquire new customers for the group (giving visibility to the solution, focus groups to better understand needs, promotional campaigns with incentives, etc.)
- Proactively identify features (e.g Wallet funding, p2p transfer etc), services (eg. ticketing, airtime, bills payment, tolls, fines, transport, etc.), billers (e.g Dstv, Smile, Spectranet etc) and trends that will make JumiaPay app the number one lifestyle app through constant monitoring of competition’s offerings
- Reach out to relevant local & international businesses/vendors, negotiate commercial, sign MOU & onboard them on JumiaPay platform in shortest possible time
- Build & manage Jumia lending to provide easy access to financing for both Jumia sellers & customers alike (Generate & convert leads to disburse quality loans, provide customer installments to shop on Jumia). Ensure Jumia Lending is relevant with vendors by increasing visibility through relevant CRM channels and working with cross functional teams.
- Setup local processes and teams to drive business operation:
- Setup Customer Service processes locally, with the help of ecommerce Customer Service team. Absolute focus on customer experience for faster issue resolution on the JumiaPay app. Conduct periodic customer survey to achieve deep customer insight
- Setup Finance processes together with Finance team (eg. Reconciliation of payment & commission with JumiaPay App providers).
- Setup Marketing processes together with the Jumia marketing team and ensure regular cross campaigns of Jumia One and other Jumia services.
- Set up, monitor & implement efficient Service Level Agreement with partners to ensure 24*7 digital service availability to Jumia One customers.
- Ability to manage upwards – provide central teams and senior management with visibility on key matters.
- Be data-driven; read and draw insights from data to influence large stakeholders.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized and accredited University. A technical background (ICT, Computer Science grad) is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience working in Fin-tech space.
- Adequate knowledge of the Fintech Industry and various stakeholders in Nigeria.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & management skills. Ability to work as a team.
- Strong data analysis, strategic and analytical skills, high detail orientation
- Ability to anticipate, structure and organize projects
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jumia Nigeria on africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net to apply.