Job ID: 107
Location: Ughelli, Delta
Department/Function: Human Resources
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full Time
- To ensure effectiveness in managing, developing, motivating and retaining staff within the plant while ensuring impact on the bottom line
- Interpret, implement and ensure compliance with approved HR policies, processes and procedures at TPL.
- Implement approved talent management activities (resourcing, performance management, training, career management, succession planning, induction & orientation) plans, strategies, policies and procedures
- Implement attraction and retention strategies for keeping top performing talents of the company
- Implement approved compensation, payroll, and Records approved plans, strategies, policies and procedures
- Develop effective working relationships with TUPL’s management team to ensure the delivery of approved HR plans to support the achievement of business areas and HR strategies
- Identify gaps in existing HR policies compared to business needs and contribute to the update and implementation of HR policies and procedures within the business area.
- Monitor the Performance management system in line with business objectives
- Coordinate the implementation of the Performance Management System including providing training on the use of performance management tools to all staff categories for proper understanding of responsibilities
- Identify and assess skills gap and training needs for each employee from recruitment and appraisal outcomes, planned operations, and regular consultation with Functional Heads/Line Managers
- Minimum of first degree in Social sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or any relevant discipline is required
- Professional certification in Human resources from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria or its overseas equivalent (e.g. HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- MBA or Masters’ degree in a related discipline is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in a senior generalist HR role within similar industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Transcorp on recruitment.hh-converge.com to apply