|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial Human Resource / HR|
- Strategy, Resourcing, Administration, Employee, Payroll Mgmt., Remuneration, Compensation and Benefit, Performance Management, Learning and Development.
- Develop a Human Resources strategy that aligns with the overall organizational strategy.
- Ensure an understanding of the strategy as well as buy-in of key stakeholders.
- Ensure recruitment is done in line with best practice. And manage employee exit process effectively.
- Keep and manage all employee records.
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of all HR related activities.
- Oversee compliance with all HR administrative systems, procedures and policies.
- Implement an effective employee disciplinary policy and process in conjunction with relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee and be responsible for all general administrative responsibilities.
- Manage all employee issues that may affect productivity.
- Implement initiatives that enable a high level of employee engagement.
- Proactively manage all people-related issues that pose a risk to the business and ensure minimal disruption to business activity.
- Manage the process by which employees receive their salaries and allowances.
- Keep proper records of all payments made to employees.
- Ensure employees receive all due remuneration / compensation / benefits as and when due.
- Engage relevant internal stakeholders (e.g. Finance and Accounts) to ensure employee payroll is effectively managed.
- Manage the employee career path and manage and resolve any conflict that may arise.
- Monitor employee performance in relation to their assigned Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indices.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, International Relations or any related field is an added advantage.
- Min of 8 years’ cognate experience as a Head, Human Capital And Admin in a reputable firm is a MUST.
- Must have professional Certifications E.g SHRE / CIPM certified
- Must have Vast Analytical Skills and Knowledge of HR Software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS WORD) to: [email protected] Using “Head, Human Capital And Admin” as mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.