Industry Financial: Services
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Produce models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team
- Analyse financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Audit and manage accounts – Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost centre results
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives
- Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
- This position reports to the Financial Controller.
Profound know-how in financial planning and reporting:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field (Master’s degree in finance and/or MBA preferred). Professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA or CFA is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a financial analysis & planning role.
- Leadership ability to guide and get results from a team. Experience in multi-unit retail concepts preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Significant analytical skill set, including the utilisation of finance and reporting tools
- Able to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel and other accounting packages
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Unlocking Potential of Team Members:
- Extensive experience and passion for coaching/ mentoring a team.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Babban Gona on babbangona.zohorecruit.com to apply