|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial Human Resource / HR|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
People Capacity Management is recruiting to fill the following role with our client, a prime construction & laundry company in Abuja.
HEAD, ADMIN & HR
The Head Admin/HR will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and management of the entire team in line with organization’s mission, vision and corporate values.
This role requires a versatile, diverse and experienced Admin & HR generalist who has a proven successful record of leading and delivering on the job with dedication and passion, whilst keeping abreast with changes in the Human Resource space.
- First degree in any Social Sciences/Human Resource Management
- Minimum of three to five (3 – 5) years’ work experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard
- Experience in developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance
- A certified member of CIPM/CIPD/SHRM
- Demonstrated exemplary follow-through skills; ability to oversee, track, and complete complex projects/assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Up to date knowledge of the Nigerian employment laws and Act
- Master’s degree in any business-related field will be an added advantage
- Experience in Health & Safety or quality improvement is an added advantage
- Experience in using at least one HR software is an advantage
- Prioritization and Time management
- High degree of confidentiality and dependability
- Adaptability and flexibility – willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles
- Knowledge of training and supervisory techniques.
- Ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate employees.
- Ability to plan, direct, coordinate administrative activities
- Ability to obtain and analyze facts and precedents in making administrative decisions.
- Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong negotiation skills and leadership skills
- A team player
- Conflict management skills
- Must be smart, positive, personable and well-presented.
- Must be Energetic/driven, Tenacious, Versatile, Hardworking, Loyal, Trustworthy, Strategically Aware
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients
Salary range: N120, 000 – 130,000
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN ABUJA
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.