OWPPiN Limited is a wood, paper and pulp Company focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption. Due to expansion, OWPPiN is currently in need of Harvest Manager
- Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as harvesting, processing, payroll, and recordkeeping.
- Analyzes farm conditions to determine resource allocations.
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
- Determines procedural changes in harvesting and movement for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Inspects equipment daily to ensure proper functioning prior to use.
- Inspects farms to determine maturity dates of bamboo.
- Plans and directs harvest team members.
- Plans for the purchase’s consumable supplies.
- Hires, discharges, transfers, and promotes workers, enforces safety regulations, and interprets policies.
- Makes budget proposals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.