|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
- Administer and assist with methodology adapted from industry standard which allows for the operation of a centralized desktop operations and support. Using automation through industry standard technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Systems Management Server, and later generations of Windows and other management tools as deemed necessary,
- Maintain a single software image for all updates of patches and new releases of operating system, desktop office applications and desktop business applications.
- Responsible to manage desktop operations and support services that follow a holistic, lifecycle approach €“ all the way from deployment to maintenance, administration, updates, user support, installations, moves, add and changes (IMAC) and decommissioning of same such services. Desktop operations and support would also provide desk side to user community in the event that the Service Desk is not able to resolve incidents.
- Hardware support engineer deliverables will include; Installation of hardware and software, Upgrading your PC hardware & software
- Required to inspect modified computer systems ensuring that the product meets company standards.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer hardware, including computer systems, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards, routers, and printers. Supervises the manufacturing, production, and installation of the parts
- Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots required client software and hardware, whether onsite or remotely.
- Application Support Engineers oversee the installation and maintenance of software applications in order to streamline business operations.
- Optimizing software application performance, installing updates, and performing debugging procedures.
- Minimum of HND in Engineering in IT / Computer Science (MCSE, CCNA or similar certificates shall be preferred but not mandatory).
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience as a Hardware / Application Support Engineer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word) to: [email protected] using “the job title” as the email subject.