- Are you an experienced Growth Product Manager? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- We are looking to hire a Growth Product Manager located within Nigeria, to join their exciting remote team. We are one the number one Bitcoin start up bringing cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
- You will be responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize the financial system for all.
- As a Product Manager on the growth team, you’ll focus on introducing the company to their customers around the world. You’ll work to understand how people find the company today, and create new, innovative ways to introduce the next generation of customers to the company’s products and features.
- Whether through paid marketing, earned marketing, referrals, invites, or new ideas, you’ll partner with our data, engineering, marketing, and research teams to increase the number of people who find value in the company. You will be responsible for delivering on critical business outcomes, while also being accountable for driving gains in efficiency.
- Working with data science, marketing, research, and design to better understand our customers and their needs – driving marketing experiments across TV, online and offline channels.
- Collaborating with design, data and other product teams to improve our growth loops-including invites, referrals and sharing- to fuel new account growth.
- Building a strong working relationship with our operations, legal, compliance and finance teams to unlock the next generation of growth ideas for the company.
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company, which meet the most important needs of our customers
- Working with communications, content and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and use.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 3+ years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Experience working on a growth team
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Mathematics or computer science background advantageous
- Experience working with content or marketing team advantageous
- Experience working on TV campaigns advantageous.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Black Pen Recruitment on blackpenrecruitment.zohorecruit.com to apply