- As a Growth Marketing Specialist, you will help Paymish’s business grow by creating and executing marketing activities and be driving new and exciting growth hacks to boost acquisition and optimize conversion.
- We are looking for someone who growth specialist who at heart loves being at the heart of everything to do with growth marketing and is looking for their next rewarding challenge in their life as a growth specialist.
- You will help us in kicking off our go-to-market strategy and being an integral part of the team.
- Create and experiment with ideas across channels to engage and bring in new customers and re-engage current users
- Self-manage a range of special projects aimed at fueling user growth, driving customer conversion and testing various hypotheses with messaging channels
- Developing and owning in-product messaging roadmap, from ideation to execution
- Craft clear, enticing, and user-centric product copy
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identify opportunities for step-changes and angle changes in growth.
- Track key success metrics and build necessary campaign reporting/dashboards for sharing progress
- Monitor and provide insightful analysis on market dynamics, competitors, growth opportunities & threats
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field; master’s degree is a plus.
- To succeed in this role, you likely have at least three years of experience in a similar role within CRM, or Digital Marketing within financial service environment.
- Strong background in a growth hacker or growth marketer role
- A love of data!
- Setting up all campaigns from scratch and owning the growth function
- Solid experience experimenting with A/B testing
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations
- Strategic thinker who has developed comprehensive, data-driven marketing campaigns via multiple channels
- A creative and innovative approach to solving problems
- Proactive attitude with an insatiable curiosity to dig deep and ask questions
- Live our values, specifically to “innovate fearlessly and learn continuously”
- You have at least two years of experience in a fast-growing startup, ideally at a fintech company or with strong exposure to personal finance or payments
- You care deeply about the end consumer and appreciate that all our work is in service to them
- You enjoy a healthy mix of strategy, creativity, relationship building and roll-up-your-sleeves execution
- You can receive and providing feedback
- You have exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Paymish on www.linkedin.com to apply