Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications.
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions.
- Prepares visual presentations for and communicate visual ideas to Management
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce / refine appropriate creative interactive designs / ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards.
- Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images / renderings. This might require rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists for completion of projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Designing Social Media Creatives for Company’s Social Media platforms.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc in Graphics Art or related field
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
- Artistry and creativity
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies / industry software.
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to meet up with short deadlines.
- Confidence and presentation skills with the ability to pitch ideas to stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualfied candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject.