|Job Field||ICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
- The Graphics Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our Service Centers, Marketing Activations, POS Materials, Social Media Content and More.
- Responsible for preparing materials for assigned creative projects, that maintains consistency in brand message, style and tone. Projects include materials that will reside as Social Media content, may be digitally printed, appear as print advertisements, be used in trade activations, and in other media as assigned.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Shape’s the company’s visual identity by defining requirements, creating graphics including illustrations, GIFs, videos, logos, layouts and photos
- Create novel, eye-catching designs which improve brand equity, social media engagement and product sales
Deliverables and Activities:
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Testing graphics across various media
- Researches topics or background through meetings with business units or subject matter experts, creative briefs and company information resources.
- Collaborates with business unit owners, product developers, external vendors, etc. to complete tasks for assigned projects, as well as all offline materials (print collateral and pdf collateral, building signage, etc.).
- Reviews and edits copy from internal customers throughout the organization ensuring that all material conforms to company’s style and brand standards
- Develops content for social media platforms, as well as marketing communication materials including trade activations and ATL ventures.
- Keeps up to date on industry trends and marketing news to make sure work is fresh and relevant as possible.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to functional work or role
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at a level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments. May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments. Able to demonstrate continued expertise in the primary tools or applications used in completing daily work assignments.
- Should demonstrate good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations. Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated strong design, layout, and editing capabilities. Requires very good understanding of Web-based technologies, printing, and other output media.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Good people skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas.
Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun, fast-paced and high-growth work environment.
Method of Application
In your cover letter, please be sure to highlight the following:
- Why you are interested in Fenix International, and
- What excites you about this particular role.
COVID19 Recruitment Update
- Please note that due unavoidable circumstances brought about by the COVID19 pandemic, we have temporarily halted hiring for all vacant positions. However, we are still collecting CVs and might reach out to candidates for screening interviews. We will not be making offers or sending out contracts until further notice.
- We are building a diverse and inclusive team and this opportunity is open to any qualified internal and external applicants. Women, candidates from Africa and those with experience working on the continent are particularly encouraged to apply for this role.
Note: We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Fenix International on boards.greenhouse.io to apply