- We are looking for a creative graphics design intern to interpret user and internal team needs into design solutions with high visual impact.
- The designer will work on a variety of products, including websites, manuals, training materials & course booklets, marketing materials, product packaging, corporate identity items, multimedia, etc.
- The role demands a flair for creative visual communication with a knowledge of current media and technology and an ability to prioritize and manage challenging deadlines.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other design subject, fine Art, Engineering, Marketing / Communications background, or other related fields, with at least one year experience required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with HMLT.
- Knowledge of UX principles and video creation.
- Photo retouching skills (Photoshop, Lightroom).
- Good understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Note: A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone on e4eapplication.paperform.co to apply