|Deadline||19th December, 2019.|
Creative Associates International is a development organization that is dedicated to supporting people around the world to realize the positive change they seek. Their headquarter is currently located at 5301 Wisconsin Ave., NW Suite 700 Washington, DC 20015.
Creative Associates International is recruiting candidates for a Grants Manager – Economic Growth Division.
- Creative Associates seeks a Grants Manager for an anticipated donor-funded project in West Africa. The Grants Manager will provide administrative and technical guidance and support to the Lead Grants manager and staff on the design of grant activities, guidelines, and regulations for the small grants’ mechanism. Also, this position supervises the Grants Assistant in Dakar and the Grants Officer in Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire.
- Provide advisory assistance to grant applicants;
- Facilitate the evaluation of grant submissions for technical and budget soundness and compliance with donor regulations, recommending award actions;
- Coordinate the issuance of awards and maintain grant documentation through the development and upkeep of a small grants database;
- Ensure use and support grantees and colleagues in the use of Creative’s online grants management system, the System for Managing Activities, Reporting and Tracking (SMART); and
- Prepare scheduled and special reports, studies and analyses regarding the small grants program.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Financial Analysis or Accounting desirable; Master’s degree preferred;
- At least five years’ experience with sub-grants management, preferably in West Africa; a minimum of three years working in international development;
- Solid understanding of USAID regulations and procedures pertaining to grants management, and the ability to interpret and explain USAID regulations;
- Strong understanding of 2 CFR 200, ADS 302 and 303;
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects;
- Ability to analyze cost proposals and prepare reports and recommendations on whether or not applicants should be funded;
- Ability to analyze budget line items for compliance with budget guidelines;
- Proven records maintenance and database management skills;
- Understanding of cost-share and/or leveraging preferred; and
- Speaking, writing and reading fluency in English and French
- Local nationals are strongly preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.