Exus Pharnmaceutical Nig Ltd requires well-qualified medical sales representatives who are capable of taking our products to new frontieres and managing the business in the territory.
In order to acquire qualified personell, the company hereby welcomes application for the post of Graduate Leadership Trainee.
- Successful applicants will be employed at the company head office for a fully paid training period of 1 to 2 months.
- During this training period, employee will learn basic rudiments of business leadership and managerial functions.
- Employee will be exposed to practical business models.
- After successful completion of the training course, employee will be assigned to work as a Medical Sales Representative in any of our branch offices..
- The applicant must be someone from a Medical or Pharmaceutical background with good knowledge of pharmaceutical products.
- The applicant must be good in oral communication and interaction with people.
- The applicant must not be above 35 years.
- Applicant must be intelligent, ambitious, flexible, team player.
- Applicants must be very hardworking.
- After completion of the training course, employee will work as a Medical Sales Representative.
- Applicants MUST reside in their location of interest.
For any enquiry, please call 07035169635 or 08039510292
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV and a Passport Photograph using the job title and LOCATION OF RESIDENCE as subject of the mail (VERY IMPORTANT) to: [email protected]