|Job Field||ICT / Computer Internship / Volunteering|
Job ID: 20006438
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- Set up of user hardware and software as per Henkel standard procedure.
- Set up of user’s mobile devices as required.
- Maintenance of Vodacom, APEX Bi and Ricoh data and upgrade / replacement of devices.
- Maintenance of master data for the following contracts: Vodacom, APEX BI and Ricoh.
- Maintain, Record and document Software Applications in the asset register.
- Participate in team projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is required.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry.
- Good knowledge in Office 365, MS Teams, MS Project and Windows 10x.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Henkel on www.henkel.com to apply