|Job Field||Media / Advertising / Branding|
Department: Stakeholder and Strategy Management
Responsible to: Head, Corporate Planning and Strategy
- The Manager will handle all activities relating to engagements with Government Ministries, Departments, Agencies, protocol, security, immigration and also ensure prompt travel visa processing for company sponsored engagements.
- Actively engage with Federal and State government Ministries, Departments and agencies on all matters relating to the company
- Engage with Federal and State governments with a view to developing public sector based businesses for the company
- Act as a liaison between staff & other dignitaries both government and private sectors
Immigration and Protocol:
- Manage all visa, travel and immigration requirements for all expatriate staff of phase3 Telecom and sister companies
- Provide advice for staff on formalities and courtesies they should observe when associating with foreign visitors.
- Research on various foreign cultures, etiquette and beliefs including gift-giving and colors etc and advise staff accordingly
- Arrange to receive company visitors, review ranks, positions and sitting arrangement
- Facilitate travels of staff going to other countries on official assignment and serve as protocol detail to staff on all travels
- Develop, maintain and update master contact list which includes key political and social contact information, guest lists, and diplomatic community orders of preference.
- Develops guests lists with correct name/title/address/contact information for official functions
- Plan seating arrangements and prints seating cards for official events; dispatches invitations at the appropriate time and follow up on acceptances and regrets including dietary preferences of guests; and monitors and provides guest estimates for the event.
- Coordinate arrangements for press accompanying visiting dignitaries to Phase3 Telecom.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, International Relations, Political Sciences or related discipline
- Being fluent in French is an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar and senior-level role in a medium to large-sized organisation
- Must have core experience engaging closely with external stakeholders in government ministries, parastatals and public sector in previous roles
- Must have worked on a minimum of 2 major public sector project partnerships from planning to completion
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Strong public sector engagement capabilities
- Has been visible in governmental relations
- Vast network and experience in governmental affairs and engagements at all levels
- Must have experience in protocol and immigration engagements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV in MS Word or PDF Format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.