|Job Field||Medical / Health Care|
Our client is a Multi-specialist medical care provider in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery ofhigh-quality patient-centered care. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization.
LOCATION: Mainland, Lagos State, Nigeria
- General Surgeon with strong surgical skills. She/he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers andother relevant colleagues.
- Qualification and skill requirement:
- A medical degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as a General Surgeon (FWACS, FRCS, US BC/BE or equivalent)
- Advanced/International Training in Surgery will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 3 years experience preferred
- Teaching experience/willingness to teach
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent surgical and clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Strong Leadership skills to ensure development of world class Surgical Unit and motivate staff towards goal.
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Research opportunities
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Stability in an organization with almost three decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a cover letter (quoting job title in Subject) and a CV to [email protected] as soon as possible. Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position
is filled. Further enquiries should be sent to [email protected]