|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
Industry: Financial Services
- The job holder will drive the overall achievement of Education Finance product / solution goals, and ensure continued profitability of the product / solution by identifying and converting new business opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide strategic business leadership in line with the overall corporate strategy of the Education Finance product / solution.
- Drives timely implantation of Business and operational strategies of the Education Finance product / solution
- Proactively seek and negotiate business ventures on Education Finance product with the relevant technical partners in order to maximize the profitability of the Product
- Creates Education Finance Business plan and ensures communication and tracking of the business plans
- Develop growth and profitability of Education Finance Product while coordinating all aspects of product availability
- Develop and implement a company wide go-to-market plan on Education Finance Product.
- Gather relevant information about competitors, potential opportunities and major projects in the field through different marketing research techniques
- Ensures that all corporate objectives on Education Finance Product / Solution and targets are met within the defined period.
- Ensure the growth of the Product / solution by identifying and engaging potential Investors and clients in order to promote adoption and sale of the product across industry segments.
- Oversee collection and analysis of data on customer demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand and advice management accordingly
- Ensures all business initiative on the product are well defined and achieved
- Ensure all business processes on the product are monitored and corrective actions take
- Manage and maintain good relationship with all technical partners and stakeholders in order to maximize the profitability of the Product
- Works with Management Team in developing and managing relationships and negotiating contracts
- Network key industry players and relevant government functionaries & create a positive image for the product
- Ensures adequate involvement in Corporate Social Responsibility projects
- Any other Duties assigned.
- First degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science/ Engineering etc.
- MBA and Professional Qualification is relevant
- Must have been a member of Senior Management for at least 5 years
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the financial service or ICT sector of the economy
- Strong fund management skill with excellent business & financial Acumen
- Good use of computer office applications such as Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent project and process management Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alan & Grant on alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com to apply