|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
Powers and Duties of the General Manager
The General Manager shall:
- Be in-charge of general administration of the CSDP;
- Manage SA Personnel;
- Be the accounting Officer of the SA;
- Give approval for proposal of CDPs recommended by the SA management committee;
- Authorize expenditure in accordance with the annual budget and work programme of the SA as approved by the BOD;
- Represent the SA in all its dealings with third parties at the level of the management;
- Conduct dialogue with donor and those capable of providing complementary technical and administrative skills and financial resources;
- Delegate his authority to the staff of the Agency to the extent necessary for the efficient performance of the activities of CSDP;
- Perform such other duties as may be required for effective functioning of the SA;
- Ensure regular reporting and adherence to the SA reporting relationship with the Project Financial Management Unit (PMFU) of the State.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering and/or any other relevant degree with at least fifteen years post-qualification experience in the private or public sector, five of which must be at management level.
- A higher degree and experience in the management of rural development projects shall be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Board Chairman,
Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project,
NTA / ESBS Building,
Note: The Enugu State CSDP is an equal opportunity employer of male and female candidates, and they are encouraged to apply.