- We are currently recruiting for a Front End Architect to join the Telios Team. During this role, you will be responsible for defining and driving forward the tech platform on which all our software applications are delivered.
- We are looking for someone who can provide technical expertise covering all front end components of a platform, along with someone who understands the challenges and tech used in delivering a highly scalable, multi-device user engagement platform.
- Demonstrable experience working as a pre-sales lead.
- Able to articulate and balance the risks involved in fast software delivery vs. operational stability.
- A passion for high-quality deliverables and engineering practices; including software resilience and information security.
- Production expertise
- Desktop apps
- Cloud-friendly / Native
- Distributed systems
- Self-built library / framework / utilities
- Real-time (web sockets, SSEs, webRTC, XHR)
- RESTful APIs (verbs, endpoints, resp codes, CRUD)
- Async: Callbacks, Promises, Event emission
- Telemetry / observability / insight
- Code quality
- Security (auth / auth, OWASP, ISO 27001)
- Metrics Looks, Functionality, Performance, Security, Maintainability
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good Communication & Time Management Skills
- 3+ years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Applicants that do not email us will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!