- As Front-End Web Developer at Paymish, We rely on you to help us build innovative web solutions to make our web and mobile applications more visually appealing and enhance usability to our customers.
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; master’s degree is a plus.
- 4+ years’ experience as a frontend developer.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS framework is a must.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Paymish on www.linkedin.com to apply