JOB DESCRIPTION: A Front Office Executive is a person who works in a company’s front office, overseeing a variety of task or managing staff. He/she is a person who is employed to answer the telephone, attend to guests, clients, e.t.c
Responsibilities includes greeting guests, issuing visitor badges, taking phone calls, sorting correspondence, answering to client inquiries, ordering office supplies, maintaining the reception area clean and organized, receiving shipments, updating records and files, maintaining schedules.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Calm and composed while multitasking.
- Strength to stay on your feet for long period.
- Computer literacy.
- Minimum qualification of OND/HND/BSc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.