- We are looking for next-generation Nigerian developers to create, lead, and build new solutions. We use cutting edge technology and are at the forefront of modern development practices.
- Your primary focus will be developing user-facing components of the web application, with an eye for a positive user experience.
- This is a remote position, so your commitment to team collaboration, excellent communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- The developer’s responsibility is to understand the primary customer needs and translate it into a complete product. This involves the following:
- Understanding your client’s business goals
- Develop & maintain fast and functional responsive web applications
- Perform high quality work that not only meets, but exceeds the need of the client.
- Participate in the entire app life-cycle
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- The ability to work in a remote, international organization is a must
Technical skill requirements:
- Able to pass our engineering skills assessment
- Highly skilled in proficient in HTML & CSS
- Have experience developing software using Agile methodologies
- Understand the responsive website design and progressive web-app technologies
Desired Personal Skills and Characteristics:
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- Are active in the technology ecosystem in your city ex: you organize meet-ups, speak at conferences and are active on GitHub.
- Have experience working remotely as an effective member of a team
- Have exceptional English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are strongly motivated by joining a company intent on spreading a high-quality engineering culture in Nigeria
- Have excellent time management and analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to LIXY Technologies on careers.lixy.tech to apply