|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial Customer Care|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
Location: Victoria Island – Lagos
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail and messages.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about services provided.
- Makes calls and records messages for the respective staff as requested.
- Answers incoming enquiries by phone and email with a friendly tone and a correct attitude.
- Issues pass and signs in visitors to the office.
- File and maintain records.
- Transmit information or documents to customers using computer.
- Schedule appointments, maintain and update appointment calendars.
- A good HND / B.Sc degree in Accounting / Business Administration
- 1-3 years’ experience relevant front desk or customer service experience.
- Candidates must be female.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Friendly, warm and compassionate personality.
- Proficiency in word structure and composition.
- Excellent administrative skills and experience.
- Proactive, smart and result oriented.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.