Level: Mid Level
- The Fleet Supervisor is responsible for selecting and maintaining vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within its established budget.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Maintenance estimate collation and documentation report
- Driver management through monthly pep-talk
- Accident/incident assessment and report compilation for claim settlement
- Vehicle particulars renewal in line with fleet software
- Fleet inspection and utilization report
- Reduction of fleet downtime to 48hrs/monthly
- Distribute fleet accessories and documents to respective companies
- Follow up on vendors on request turn-around time
- Update cash fueling data for analysis
- Any other fleet function
- In depth knowledge of vehicle basic operating system
- Good knowledge of excel
- Ability to think on his/her feet
- Requires minimal supervision
- Ability to be creative in logistic challenge resolution
- Ability to manage time and other resources available
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Maximum of 5 years of experience in a similar role at a FMCG,
- Certification in Logistics and transport management would be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be hardworking and dedicated
- Candidate must be highly analytical and creative,
- Candidate must be resourceful with good interpersonal skills to relate with people across different social strata.
- Candidate must possess ability to adapt to different types of environment
- Sahara Group Drivers
- Account officers in respective Group companies
- Fleet vendors
- Sahara fleet users.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sahara Group on careers.sahara-group.com to apply