|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
Flavours Marketing Associate for Ma-ghreb and FWA Region
- A Marketing Executive for our Flavours Marketing team for Africa and the Middle East and focusing on our Maghreb and West African Region market, while being based in our Lagos (Nigeria) office – Your future position?
- Do you hold flavours close to your heart and food trends constantly in your head? And would you like to work with the big food & beverage companies in Nigeria and French West Africa on new and Consumer-preferred flavours for their new food concepts? Then you should read further!
- We are currently looking to expand our Flavours Africa and the Middle East Marketing team and have opened a new exciting role for a ‘Marketing Associate’ to focus on the vibrant markets of the Nigeria and French West African region.
- The role will be based in our Lagos office in Nigeria and will report into both the Flavours Sales Manager and the Marketing Manager for Maghreb and FWA, and will offer excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development.
- As a ‘Marketing Associate’ in Givaudan, you will be working for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers – the big food and beverage companies, and their brands brings a new dimension to our Business to Business industry.
- You will be working for the market leader that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in Nigeria and FWA have local, regional, and international profiles, which brings diversity and curiosity to our day to day job.
- Sound intriguing? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you have a true passion for the wonderful world of flavours, loves staying ahead of the curve, relishes being a true expert in your field, and able to translate the needs of our customers into strategy and execution!
In this exciting role, you will:
- This exciting role offers an international and dynamic work environment with a broad range of responsibilities, high visibility, and the opportunity to contribute and to further grow with our organisation. In this role, you will be responsible for:
Marketing strategy – Doing the right things:
- Build an in-depth market understanding of consumers, local customer brands and market categories and dynamics.
- Identify market needs and opportunities through external and internal analysis
- Be a strategic partner for the Country Manager and the Sales team on local strategy and planning.
- Drive the development of Nigeria / Ghana marketing action plan.
Drive customer centricity – With the right mindset:
- Drive customer-centric thinking and taking the customer’s perspective.
- Develop close relationships with customers at country levels.
- Engage on customer briefs where appropriate.
- Support and drive our customers’ innovation process
- Ensure that customers know and understand our capabilities.
Excellence in execution – Executed in the right way:
- Drive the execution plan and implementation of the Country marketing strategy.
- Build the Givaudan brand in the local market and ensure local marketing activity is consistent with Flavour division branding and positioning.
- Adapt and deploy global and regional promotions, capabilities, and innovation presentations according to local needs.
- Plan, coordinate and execute local customers’ visits and events in relation to marketing activities
Support Innovation efforts – By looking ahead:
- Lead innovation together with regional marketing and technical teams to deliver the next ‘blockbuster’ flavour based on deep consumer understanding and product segment insights.
- Ensure that products are relevant to the local markets in terms of cost-effectiveness, profitability, and performance.
- Partner with technical teams to deliver insightful customer presentations on new technologies for target customers.
- Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world!
Your professional profile includes:
- A Bachelor or University Degree in Marketing.
- 2-4 years of regional hands-on experience in a similar role within a multinational, multi-country environment
- Experience in Food and Beverage or related industry is a plus
- Results-oriented, customer focused, with a serious commitment to excellence
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure to work and successfully manage in a rapidly changing environment
- Well-developed story telling skills: excellent in developing and delivering compelling presentations
- Able to travel within Maghreb and West African countries
- Fluent in English and with good command of French.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Givaudan on jobs.givaudan.com to apply