|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
- We seek an experienced professional with a commitment to excellence to join Paymish as the Fintech Payments Specialist.
- Work with partners to deliver financial services that target greater financial inclusion for the unbanked in Nigeria.
- The Fintech Payment Specialist will serve as a subject matter expert on digital payments innovation and will identify and develop local technology collaboration and partnerships that will be critical in informing the team’s understanding of the technology landscape and for creating successful initiatives for financial inclusion.
- Monitor and reconcile accounts
- Assist in reconciling subaccounts
- Act as liaison between various bank departments to facilitate account maintenance, resolve issues and escalate inquiries
- Maintain proficient knowledge of the rules and regulations, including but not limited to, the Central Bank of Nigeria Fintech Act
- Participate in weekly status calls
- Assist in maintaining policies, procedures and risk assessments
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 year’s work experience in digital financial services within a bank, mobile network operator or similar institution
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or relevant field; master’s degree is a plus
- Deep understanding of developments and trends in Nigerian digital finance including electronic payment systems, mobile money, interoperability, agent networks, and last mile delivery of financial services.
- Familiarity and experience working or interacting with the regulators that oversee or influence mobile and financial markets
- Strong awareness of the legal, regulatory & policy frameworks within Nigerian financial and mobile services sectors
- Deep knowledge of trends in the international digital financial landscape
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, persuasion and negotiation skills across a diverse range of senior stakeholders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Paymish on www.linkedin.com to apply