|Job Field||Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
- Receive the finished goods produced in factories with control of proper documentations and arrange in finished goods store properly
- Constantly, work with production supervisors by ensuring pallets are always available for production.
- Maintain items record, documentation of necessary information and utilize report to project warehouse status.
- Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage of products in the finished goods racks
- Report rack damages to the Warehouse Manager or Floor-Line Manager and follow up on repair of such rack(s).
- Ensure inventories are accurate and control inventory level by overseeing physical count and reconciliation of this with SAP system and utilizing the assistance of Auditors assigned to reconcile.
- Report any discrepancies in finished goods store count/Audit immediately to the Warehouse Manager and follow up to resolve the outage in less than 24hours.
- Ensuring shipment and inventory transactions accuracy on daily basis
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the dispatch of goods from the production floor to the finished goods store.
- Supervise the Forklift drivers in prompt movement of finished goods from production to finished goods store.
- Total compliance to First-In-First-Out (FIFO) and First-Expired-First-Out (FEFO) in dispatching of goods to customers.
- Monitor the finished goods wastages with proper documentation and keep the wastages for auditing purpose
- Review ways to reduce wastages.
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehouse activities.
- Indentify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust work procedures and practices.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good House Keeping (GHK) in the store. Keep work environment clean to aid operational efficiency.
- Ensure Implementation and sustaining of 5S System & GMP inside warehouse
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of discipline amongst down lines.
- Enforce strict compliance to safety rules of the company by ensuring all forklift drivers comply to PPEs, speed limit, and all others related to this.
- Report any safety incident or accident to the Warehouse Manager in the finished goods store immediately.
- Engage in daily routine check to identify areas of immediate attention.
- And any other job assigned to you by your Warehouse Manager.
- HND Bsc -Accounting ,Business Administration with equivalent work experience of minimum 3-5 years .
- Candidate must be working in a bottling company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.