Who You Are
- You must be highly determined and possess an educational background in Finance or related fields. An excellent communicator with numerate skills and great work ethics. A good listener, very attentive and a fast learner. You must have the capability to work under pressure, being resolute and self-motivated. You are tech-savvy and comfortable using technology daily.
What You’ll Do
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases etc.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports and statements.
- Keep track of account payables and receivables.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Organise and schedule meetings, appointments and maintain contacts’ sheet.
- Generic Administrative support duties
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related fields.
- Good numerical and reporting skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms
- Basic to intermediate excel and google sheet skills
- Strong work ethics, team spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
- And more.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kwik Delivery on www.linkedin.com to apply