|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
|Location||Akwa Ibom State|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|
- The Finance Officers (FOs) will be responsible for financial operations in their respective field offices.
- They will prepare operational budgets and cash forecasts, oversee the effective financial management systems, ensure that all financial transactions are carried out in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, ensure that transactions are entered correctly into automated accounting system and accurate reports are sent monthly on or before due dates to the Country Office.
- He/she will prepare cash forecasts for field office operations and perform any other financial accounting duties assigned by supervisor.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or its recognized equivalent
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACA, ACCA, CPA) or MBA from recognized institution will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 – 6years of demonstrated financial accounting experience in a structured organization of which immediate past three (3) years should be within an international not-for-profit organization.
- Good knowledge of the use of Quick books Enterprise
- Previous experience in a PEPFAR funded award is required.
- Previous experience with an international nonprofit organization will be an added advantage.
- Computers skills including use of spreadsheets and automated financial management and reporting software.
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate financial findings and analyses.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Position & Location” as the subject of the email.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org