|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
Location: Anthony, Lagos, Nigeria
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation by creating forecasts and models.
- Develop financial models through bench-marking and process analysis.
- Conduct comparable analysis and market research to financial analysis.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends.
- Internal and external consultancy on IFRS related to financial Instruments.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
- Delivery of training to both Internal clients and external clients.
- And any other responsibilities relating to financial analysis, reporting and consultancy.
- At least 2 years professional experience in investment banking and applying skills in econometrics, quantitative finance, statistical methods, mathematical model design, or advanced data analysis
- Master’s degree in highly quantitative and analytical field such as Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Quantitative Finance or Applied Mathematics OR Certifications in CFA/FRM
- Experience with one or more modeling techniques such as econometric time series analysis, cross-sectional regression, survival modeling, panel regression, clustering analysis, survey analysis or any other statically analysis
- Proficiency in R or Python
- Strong proficiency in standard business software such as Excel VBA etc.
- Advanced data sourcing, data management and data analytical skills
- Ability to organize and make progress on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail.
- Competitive Pay, Incentives and other benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fintrak Software on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply