Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new industry regulations and policies
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in book-keeping, financial planning & analysis, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modelling.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.