Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry is in need of a Field Instrument Engineer who will see to the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the company’s products and equipment. The preferred candidates should be able to identify, analyze, and repair product failures, and order for replacement of parts where necessary. He/she should be one who is given to research, and enjoys providing answers to customers’ questions about product features, issues and upgrades.
- Review clients’ technical documentation and requirements.
- Control subcontracted discipline engineering documents
- Prepare technical documentations for instrumentation and systems requisitions, while also carrying out the technical evaluations
- Optimize instrument systems by ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance
- Encourage and monitor cooperation between Field Instruments and other disciplines (SAS, F&G, Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, Piping) as well as between construction and completion
- Support the identification and evaluation of Project Change Proposals (PCPs), and Non-Conformance Requests (NCRs) related to follow on engineering phase as needed
- Continuously search for best solutions from other relevant projects and professionals, while also providing requisite expertise to others; this includes establishing proposals for improvement on governing documents in Docmap and Aris
- First degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in installation of instruments in Oil & Gas fields
- Extensive knowledge of Field Instruments, including in-line instruments and actuated valves
- Knowledge of relevant international standards concerning Field Instruments and Field Instrument installation (NORSOK)
- International Operator experience would be an added advantage
- Possess relevant professional Engineering License
- Proven ability to manage a Projects
Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Lonadek on lonadek.com to apply