|Job Field||Agriculture / Agro Allied|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
Reports To: Sourcepro Team Lead and Lead, Field Operation Specialist
- The Field Specialist will primarily be responsible for monitoring and supervising products brought by suppliers (Timber/Wood) and monitor the exporting processes of such product to the buyer’s destination
- Also acquisition/sourcing for potential new buyers and new suppliers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Travel to product locations.
- Plan and coordinate the shipping activities.
- Strategize and execute sourcing from various African countries.
- Know your product (Timber/Wood/Charcoal/ Agro commodities).
- Source for new suppliers.
- Source for new Buyers.
- Provide a week activities report.
- Inspect product in the forest, park, or warehouse.
- Send photos and videos of the product.
- Supervise movement.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Agriculture or related courses
- Minimum Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Ability to speak the local languages
- Ability to use android-based application for monitoring and record taking
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and attention to details
- Excellent reporting skills
- Must be tech-savvy and ready to learn
- Must be willing to be away from home for a period of time.
- Must have good computing skills.
- Hardworking, focused, and dedicated.
- Strong and energetic.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.