|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
- The Facilities Officer reports to the Facilities Manager and supports the day to day operations within the FM function while proactively ensuring building maintenance is undertaken in a timely and safe manner and providing administrative support to the Facilities Manager.
- Implement the organisation policies in aspects of housing and property management.
- Assist with the delivery of repairs and estate management policies and carry out estate management inspections on all of the properties in conjunction with the Facility Manager.
- Comply with the organisation’s Health and Safety Policy, reporting any matters of concern to the Facility Manager and ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation as this relates to the Association’s properties.
- Participate in out of hours emergency maintenance service.
- Provide technical advice to other team members/other staff or to tenants
- Provide the Facility Manager with reports on contractors’ performance, cost and service and monitor quality and value for money
- Responsible for undertaking the inspection of properties during and after the defects liability period in conjunction with the Development Section.
- Carry out pre and post inspections of reactive repairs jobs within agreed timescales.
- Carry out other duties, within the scope of the job, and meet the needs and requirements of the business.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of subcontractors and artisans.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of designated housing unit.
- Identify problematic facilities and determine what installation or repair services needed.
- Identify hazards and assess risk on designated housing unit.
- Communicate safety and health requirements needed.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Estate Management or any related course
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in similar position in a reputable organization
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the email.