Our client who operates in the hospitality space is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as catering, cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Supervising teams of staff across different divisions
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Dealing with emergencies as they arise
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facilityâ€™s upcoming needs and requirements
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
- Helping with office relocations to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting maintenance reports
- Ensuring that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis.
- Developing and managing vendor contracts.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- EHS (environment, health, safety)
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Impacting operational efficiencies
- Supporting productivity of facilities and personnel
- Managing risks to facilities and personnel
- Mitigating environmental impact
- Promoting sustainable tactics for long-term cost management
- Leveraging technological solutions
- Reducing or overcoming effects of natural disasters
- Guaranteeing compliance
- Leveraging security
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent professional level experience
- 3-5 years of experience in facilities maintenance or equivalent related functions
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Must be a well-organised, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should sent their CV to: [email protected] using “Event Coordinator” as the subject of the mail.