Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November 1978. Their headquarter is currently located at 2 Old Dockyard Road, Wharf Road, Apapa, Lagos
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting candidates for a Fabricator.
JOB TITLE: Fabricator
JOB LOCATION: Niger
- Carry out fabricating and welding work within the workshop and company premises.
- Act as a team leader on small scale construction jobs.
- Carry out welding repair of damaged components, devices and machinery, pipeline installation.
- Ensure that required parts are produced in a timely manner.
- Carry out fabrication and welding jobs in line with agreed standards and safety practices and regulations.
The Person Must
- Have good communication skills.
- Be safety conscious.
- Have basic numeracy skills and mechanical aptitude.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or trade test Grade 1 certificate or recognized 4 years apprenticeship certificate.
- 5 years cognate experience in plasma cutting, oxy-acetylene cutting and carbon steel welding.