Position Summary: We are seeking for a person who has vast experience on all sales activities for all export products of organization and ensure achievement of all export sales target and analyze all company objectives and negotiate on bringing in customers maintain knowledge on all competitor activities.
- Get clients from export and import by barge
- Responsible for attracting more import and export customers.
- Follow up account receivable.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all sales activity.
- Developing and implementing sales programs.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in S Export Sales / Logistics in a Shipping company a must
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Not more than 40 years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc.).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.