|Education||First School Leaving Certificate|
Job Ref: CD-ABJ-09-20
- To perform logistics function in transporting staff and management of the organisation as well as running errands for the company.
- Transporting staff and management of Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd within and outside Abuja.
- Picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands for Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd.
- Ensuring that the company cars are in good conditions at all times.
- Observe strictly to the company’s rules, regulations, policies, directives and instructions of the company.
- Any other duty required by the supervisor or management.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of First School Leaving Certificate
- Must know how to read, write and communicate effectively in English language
- Must have at least five years driving experience and a valid driver’s license
- Must be resident within Lugbe (Abuja).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required
- Excellent knowledge of Abuja/interstate roads in Nigeria.
- Ability to work long hours
- Honesty is a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV as an attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Job Reference as the subject of the mail.
Via post, addressed to:
The Admin / HR Manager,
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited (Head Office),
Suite F6, Wing C,
3RD Floor, ABM Plaza, (Opposite Utako Market),
Plot Nos 23 Ekukinam Street, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Utako District – Abuja.