- The executive pastry chef oversees the production of pastries, sweets, breads, ice creams, toppings and fillings. He or she is the expert of creation, execution, and presentation of pastries and desserts.
- Look into the production of baked goods
- Decorating the pastries and desserts and making them attractive
- Keeping the kitchen organized
- Preparing the budgets according to the supplies and sales
- Maintaining the inventory and cost control by planning menus with quality ingredients within the budgetary restrictions
- Ensuring proper discipline in the kitchen
- Preparing pastries and desserts for client demonstration.
- Expert skills in culinary ability and creativity
- The pastry chefs must be expert and attentive about the ingredients
- The executive pastry chef should have fair amount of patience
- Creativity and artistic ability to produce eye catching pastries and desserts
- Expert knowledge of kitchen hygiene and food safety
- High stamina level
- Expert management and supervising skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Expert communication skills.
Method of Application
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our client in the Hospitality Industry, a 5-star hotel and a Destination Management Company with presence in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, to fill the position above:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and most recent passport to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text.