|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
Are you a young, vibrant and detailed orientation, individual who enjoins utilizing relevant skills to manage business-related tasks as scheduling a virtual and non-virtual meeting,organize travel itinerary, taking minutes and organizational tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Responsible for managing the activities of the executive in an optimal manner.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings physically or virtually.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the executive.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Good verbal and non-verbal(Written) communication skills
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Good problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.